The Georgian Brickwork team have completed many successful projects for individual clients, and also work regularly for building contractors specialising in restoration work. Click on the project links listed below to read about recent buildings that the team have worked on, and to see photographs of the work in progress.
- Repointing a 16th century cottage in Deal
- Repointing a house in Whitstable
- Tuck pointing a house in Bromley
- Rebuilding the front elevation of 17 Cadogan Place, London
- Repairing damaged corbels at Albert Hall Mansions, London
- Repair and restoration of the focal ornate gable at the front of The Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London.
- Repairing two pilasters either side of the front door at a residential property in Hampstead, London.
- Repairs to damaged front door reveals, and replacement of the brick doorsill with a stone sill, Pembury, Kent.